Cardinal Solutions and Red Hat invite you to attend an afternoon workshop on Enterprise Kubernetes for Microsoft Azure, followed by the Louisville Bats vs. Columbus Clippers Game in the Owner's Suite.
Containers have revolutionized the DevOps process, transforming how organizations build, ship, and run applications on any infrastructure.
Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform is an enterprise container application platform based on industry standards, Docker, and Kubernetes. Combined with the power of the Microsoft Cloud via Azure, organizations can accelerate moving existing applications to the cloud, speed the time-to-market of new products, and deliver more innovation to customers.
In this workshop, we will discuss how containers solve many of the challenges for development and operations. We will show you how to start taking advantage of the cloud, without rewriting all of your existing applications. We will demonstrate how Microsoft and Red Hat combined can improve speed, scalability, security, innovation, and cost to your IT organization.
This workshop is recommended for developers, operations, and technical leaders who are interested in learning more about the benefits of using OpenShift Container Platform on Microsoft Azure.
- Discover why customers are running OpenShift on Azure.
- Understand how applications run as containers.
- Learn techniques to build and deploy applications using source code, dockerfile, and binaries.
- Learn techniques for zero downtime deployments.
- Know best practices for persistent storage.
- Understand how different applications run as containers e.g., Java, php, go, .NET, etc.
- Find out how to build and deploy a Java EE application from GitHub to OpenShift Container Platform.
- Learn how Red Hat JBoss Enterprise Application Platform runs on OpenShift and the concepts related to its building, deployment and execution.
- Understand how to containerize legacy applications.
- Deploy multi-tiered application.