This one-day, instructor-led course helps students understand challenges faced by Business Analysts in an Agile world and how BA's can apply solutions to real-world difficulties. Participants are given the opportunity to practice the concepts in interactive labs and workshop style exercises.
At the completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Understand common challenges face by a BA in an Agile world
- Apply solutions to real-world difficulties:
- High level objectives without much context or information
- Determining when requirements can be done
- Requirements that do not fit into organizations' timeline
- Lack of visibility or control over other teams
Who Should Attend?
This course has been designed for business analysts who will be working on Agile projects. Other members of Agile teams will also benefit from understanding how to overcome common challenges faced by members of the Agile team.
Agile Requirements or Professional Scrum Foundations Course
This course has been certified for 7 PD/CDU credits by IIBA and PMI.