Keynote and Topics Announced for 1st Microsoft Innovation Summit in Tampa on Thursday, March 26!
The benefits and cost savings of the cloud are here now. Targeted at business and technology decision-makers and IT professionals, sessions will focus on educating attendees on how to identify and migrate appropriate workloads to the cloud. See demonstrations from best of breed partners – Nintex, Metalogix and Sitecore, hear real world project stories presented by your peers and check out the latest hardware at the Microsoft device bar.
Keynote: Insights around Cloud mega trends, challenges business and IT groups are facing when moving to the Cloud, and strategies that are proving successful to overcome those hurdles.
- Why Office 365? And Best Practices Migrating to the Cloud
- Customer Loyalty Analytics with
- Engage Customers through Sitecore Web Experience Management
- Getting Started with Azure
- Architecting the Internet of Things
- Quick to Market Mobile Apps Powered by the Cloud
- Fast Track and Speed Up Your Office 365 Deployment
- InfoPath Has a Sunset Date, Now What?
- High Speed Modern Analytics with Analytics Platform System
Director, Cloud Platform Sales
Jeff is the Director of Cloud Platform Sales for Microsoft’s Greater Southeast District and his team is responsible for helping customers identify and deliver Cloud solutions on the Azure platform. Jeff will start us off by providing some insights around Cloud mega trends, challenges business and IT groups are facing when moving to the Cloud, and some strategies that are proving successful to overcome those hurdles.
Want to know more about the Microsoft Innovation Summit? Check out highlights and reactions from our latest event in Charlotte, N.C.