Product Backlog Twister!
The storybook Agile team is 100% dedicated, co-located, and focused entirely on the development of a single product. Unfortunately, the storybook doesn't usually align with reality. Does this sound more like the description of your team's work?
- Exciting new features are in development; however
- Feature A is dependent on Waterfall Project B, which is running 4 weeks behind; and
- Compliance deadlines must be met; but
- Production defects are popping up that need to be researched, and sometimes resolved immediately; and finally
- Managing your Product Backlog feels like playing an impossible game of twister!
This interactive Agile Leadership Series discussion will focus on the impacts of entangled and disparate work-streams on an Agile team and provide experience sharing, improvement suggestions, and the pros and cons of possible solutions.